procrastination is key
since i'm falling asleep into my english book, i'm going to try one of these meme things everyone's always going on about. this is, of course, from the llama butchers.
1. Do you prefer to be out in the sun or in the shade? shade. i actually prefer this shade of pale, thank you.
2. Regarding the walls in your house, do you prefer neutral colors or bright colors? ummmmm, i'm going to consult the empress on this one. there's neutral colors? well, i don't like bright colors, that's like yellow and pink and stuff, that would give me a headache. is black a neutral color? i just mentioned to her yesterday that we have the most monochromatic wardrobe, almost all of both our clothes are black. so i guess if we got a house it would mostly be shades of grey, which sounds pretty neutral to me.
3. When hanging pictures on your walls, do you like things symmetric or asymmetric? actually, i think i prefer asymmetric, although right now it's pretty straight line, just posters lined up on the walls.
4. How about where you'd like to live; country or city? i'm still trying to get into the city, i grew up in the country and am currently in love with the frenetic drive of the city, all the stuff people hate about the city i think is great. but i'm sure i'll tire of that eventually, then it's back out to pennsyltucky for me.
5. Your blog; Blogger, Blogdrive, Blog-City, or another one altogether? blogsplat, for better or for worse.
6. Email; Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, or other? still on snotmail, because i haven't found anything better. can't wait for gmail to open up, i'm sick of hotmail and hopefully the folks at google will provide me with the answer to my prayers.
7. Air conditioning or just a fan when it's hot at night? a/c all the way. neither of my parents houses had a/c when i was growing up, when they got window units it was like a miracle. and on top of that, ever try to sleep in a room with 110 other people in the middle of the desert, with just fans? we were glad to get that, but a/c, again, a hallelujah moment.
8. Dinner; seafood or steak? steak, all the way. i eat steak pretty often, but almost never make seafood at home (the girlfriend won't eat, as she says, "fish or friends of fish"), and only occasionally get it when i'm out
9. Your all-time favorite music media; CD's, cassette tapes, or vinyl (or 8-tracks)? cd's, they're too convinent. i think most music sounds best on the media it was produced for (modern stuff sounds best on cd, while there's nothing like floyd on vinyl, and of course pumpkins on cassette). but convinence trumps all that anyway, most of the time.
10. When learning a new software program, do you find it easier to follow a book or an online tutorial? um usually books...every time i use a tutorial, it seems i'm either clicking madly on the "next" button while the thing tries to instruct me how to perform a double click, or else it is the opposite, and i wind up sitting down tring to puzzle it out on my own anyway. books work on my speed.
well, that was fun. for me, anyway.